As the Mailroom Clerk, you insure that everyone receives correspondence in a timely fashion, and are responsible for properly processing and filing certain business-related documents.
Reports to Executive Administrator for the President and CEO.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As the Mailroom Clerk, your duties in this position include:
- Getting the mail from the post office each morning.
- Sorting the mail and filtering the mail.
- Distributing the mail accordingly while retaining all claim, policy service and new business applications for scanning.
- Scanning the aforementioned documents to the corresponding assigned folder and/or emailing to each assigned employee.
- Scanning inbound EFT forms to file manager and task to accounting.
- Monitoring relationship with third party mail processing company DMP. Responsibilities include: running reports each morning, uploading both those reports and the daily PDF to DMP, and checking the DMP invoice weekly and approving it for payment.
- At the end of the day, collecting all outgoing mail from the office, putting postage on it and taking it to the post office.
Ag Pro Processor - daily tasks include:
- sorting through mail Scanning and attaching mail to policy.
- Checking the daily inbox and working the incoming emails.
- Renewals – all renewals from a monthly report list.
- Changes in policies – contact insurance companies to request all changed for policies.
- Thoroughness and an eye for details.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- Complying with all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- PC literate, especially with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word), and practiced data entry skills.
This role may require you to be on your feet for extended periods of time; however, some essential functions are more sedentary. This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., as you will be handling mail buckets and package deliveries, as well the flexibility to bend down.
Position Type/Expected Hours
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Overtime may be required on occasion.
High school diploma or equivalent.
You will need to travel to the local United States Post Office and possibly other courier delivery services locations like UPS or Fedex.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to kissac at agworkers.com