New Business Producer/Rep
As a New Business Producer, you are a critical player in the growth and success of our company. You are the pivotal interface between the customer and AgWorkers and are the face (or voice) of the company. You might very well be the first point of contact a customer may have with AgWorkers, and—if you do your job well—you won’t be the last. You are responsible for walking the client through the on-boarding sales process, providing exceptional customer support while servicing the client’s insurance needs.
Vice President of Marketing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. As a New Business Producer, your duties in this position include:
- Handling inbound calls from consumers that have questions throughout the quoting process.
- Gaining knowledge of manuals, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Taking payment on accounts.
- Accomplishing daily goals.
- Working on winning back lost business.
- Making high volume of out-bound calls relating to auto insurance policy.
- Completing any other assigned duties.
- Complying with all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of property insurance.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- PC literate, especially with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, consistently drives to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to operate effectively in a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- Working knowledge of InsureSoft/Diamond Policy Management System.
Position Type/Expected Hours
This is a full-time position. Overtime may be required on occasion.
In-depth customer service, insurance, or agriculture experience.
College degree, Insurance producer’s license, and/or agricultural experience.
While this job normal requires no travel, opportunities for travel to industry conferences, trade shows, and education events may be exist as deemed necessary by your department executive.