Throwing a last-minute get together and don’t have time to plan an elaborate meal? We have the perfect solution. This is a recipe you will not want to pass up. It is delicious and sure to make your mouth water.
Follow these quick steps and you will be on track to have an appetizer that will conquer the hunger of any guest.
8 oz of softened cream cheese
1 c Kerrygold shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 bacon strips (cooked and crumbled)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp chili powder
1 lb fresh jalapenos (seeded & halved lengthwise)
½ c dry bread crumbs
Optional Dipping Sauces:
- Mix the cream cheese, Kerrygold shredded sharp cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon strips, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder together.
- Place two tablespoonfuls of the mixture from step 1 into each halved pepper.
- Roll the peppers in the bread crumbs.
- Bake the peppers in a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan uncovered at 325 degrees. (For a spicy flavor bake for 15 minutes, for medium 25 minutes, and for mild 35 minutes)
- Serve to your guests with a side of sour cream, onion dip or ranch dressing.
Thanks to Taste of Home for the great recipe.
This snack is sure to spice up any get together. Let us know how it turns out by commenting down below.
If you found this helpful subscribe to our blog to learn more helpful tips and recipes!