Throwing a last-minute get-together and don’t have time to plan an elaborate meal? We have the perfect solution.
This is a recipe you will not want to pass up. It is delicious and sure to make your mouth water.
Follow these quick steps, and you will have a snack that will conquer any guest’s hunger.
8 oz of softened cream cheese
1 c Kerrygold shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
6 bacon strips (cooked and crumbled)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp chili powder
1 lb fresh jalapenos (seeded & halved lengthwise)
½ c dry bread crumbs
Optional Dipping Sauces:
- Mix the cream cheese, Kerrygold shredded sharp cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon strips, salt, garlic powder, and chili powder together.
- Place two tablespoonfuls of the mixture from step 1 into each halved pepper.
- Roll the peppers in the bread crumbs.
- Bake the peppers in a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan uncovered at 325 degrees. (For a spicy flavor, bake for 15 minutes, for medium 25 minutes, and for mild 35 minutes)
- Serve to your guests with a side of sour cream, onion dip, or ranch dressing.
Thanks to Taste of Home for the great recipe.
This snack is sure to spice up any get-together. Let us know how it turns out by commenting down below.
If you found this helpful, subscribe to our blog to learn more helpful tips and recipes!