Help us spread the word about 4-H!
We are proud to support agricultural organizations that provide opportunities for young ag students. One of these organizations is 4-H, and we want to increase awareness of the benefits that it provides. Many individuals are unaware of what 4-H is, and the variety of projects that are offered to the youth. To increase awareness about its importance, we are encouraging 4-H parents/guardians to answer a few questions about their experience with the organization.
We will randomly pick three participants who have completed all entrant requirements, and they will win a $100 Visa Gift Card, and their answers will be featured in an Ag Workers blog post. We will feature the blog post on our Facebook page to hopefully encourage others to enroll their children in a 4-H program.
Even if you are not one of the lucky Visa Gift Card winners, you may still be featured on our Ag Workers blog. Be sure to keep an eye out for new content on our Facebook page and blog.
Official Contest Rules
Eligibility: This contest is only open to parents/legal guardians of a past or present 4-H member. Limit one entry per household.
Start/End Dates: The contest begins August 3rd, 2020 at 7:30 AM & ends August 16th, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
How to Enter:
1. Answer ALL 11 questions listed below using as much detail as you deem relevant. This contest is to educate people about 4-H and every little bit of information helps! (Optional: Include up to 5 photos from your child’s time in 4-H to use in the blog.)
2. Put your responses in a Word Doc and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or message them to us on Facebook.
3. Check our Facebook page on August 17th to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
*Disclaimer: Including photos does not hurt nor increase your chances of winning.
Winner Selection: We will randomly pick 3 people who will be our lucky winners.
Prizes: A $100 Visa Gift Card and your responses featured on our company blog.
List of Questions to Answer
(Do we have your permission to include pictures of your family in our blog? If so, please include any relevant pictures of your children, projects, contests, awards, etc.)
1. Tell us a little bit about you and your family. (Where you are from, names & ages of your kids, etc.)
2. How long have your kids been involved with 4-H?
3. How did you hear about 4-H? Why did you decide to enroll your kid(s) in 4-H?
4. What 4-H projects do your kid(s) participate in?
5. Have your kid(s) participated in and/ or won any contests? If so, what contests were they?
6. What is the time commitment per month?
7. What type of monetary commitment does it require for your children’s projects?
8. What goals do you have for your children during their 4-H career?
9. What role do you play in 4-H as an adult leader, if applicable?
10. What is your favorite memory from your child’s time with 4-H?
11. What advice do you have for new 4-H parents?
Terms & Conditions: Entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor has the right to publish, produce, use, edit and/or modify the entries in any way and in any media, and without compensation to entrant other than the chance to win the stated prize. Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent (or that of their parent/legal guardian if the entrant is a minor) to irrevocably assign to Sponsor all rights to their entry. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of publicity, or promotion for no additional compensation. By participating, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors, from any and all liability for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from entrant’s participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes associated with winning a prize. This Contest will be governed by Texas law.