Our Resolution Department is staffed with experienced Resolution Specialists who will take the necessary steps to handle your claim promptly and fairly.
Please contact our Claims Department directly at 1-800-772-7424 and select option 4. Remain calm, and remember we are here to help you.
If you need to send a message or an email to our claims department, please click HERE.
In case of an accident, our first concern is your safety. Proceed with the following steps, if you are physically able.
- Stay calm.
- Pull over to a safe location out of traffic if possible (shoulder, parking lot, etc). DO NOT leave the scene of the accident.
- Make sure you and your passengers are okay.
- Call the police.
- Do not admit fault.
- Exchange vital information with the driver of the other vehicle.
- Take pictures of other driver’s vital information with your smartphone if possible (driver’s license, insurance card).
- If a witness approaches you, secure their vital information (name, addresses and phone numbers).
- Take pictures of damage to all vehicles involved, including your own (all four corners of the vehicles to include the license plates).
- Call your insurance company when you are NOT driving and are in a safe location.
Call the resolution department at 1-800-772-7424, select option 4, and report the accident. An AgWorkers Resolution Specialist will provide directions and answer any questions you have.
At AgWorkers, our goal is to handle all claims by or against our policyholders as appropriately and efficiently as possible.