Are you interested in joining Ag Workers for insurance coverage but need to know if you qualify?

If you have a clean driving record, you may be eligible for our insurance coverage if you meet any of the following criteria:

Earned a degree or accreditation in agriculture, natural resources, veterinary medicine, life science, or family consumer science.

Work in the agriculture industry, an ag association, or an ag agency.

Have an ag land valuation/exemption.

Are a family member of an Ag Workers policyowner.

For a 6-month policy, you may be eligible if:

You are a member of an ag association.

You are a member of a Texas co-op.

And if you've had an accident or don't meet the above requirements, don't worry!

We offer coverage through our agency, Insureberry, with no eligibility requirements needed. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more.