It seems that we just started 2018 and we are facing Christmas already! We’ve had an amazing year here at Ag Workers and want to share the joy with a pretty great contest. We asked the History Channel’s “Forged in Fire” winner, Chris Farrell, to create us a special knife – a knife that represents the spirit of Texas. We were completely blown away by his amazing creation, he dubbed ‘Deep in the Heart’, which we are offering up as the grand prize for this ‘Texas-sized’ contest!
Grand prize is ‘Deep in the Heart’, a hand-forged custom knife, created specifically for Ag Workers by the History Channel’s “Forged in Fire” winner, Chris Farrell. (As seen above)
Second place prize is a $250.00 Amazon gift card
Third place prize is a $100.00 Amazon gift card
Contest Rules and Details
- You must be a current AG Workers’ policyholder to qualify as a referrer
- Friends and family members must reference either your policy number or your name when obtaining a quote
- Quotes are only available to those residing in Texas or with a permanent Texas address
- AG Workers’ employees are ineligible to win
- Contest starts November 1st, 2018 and will end at 11:59 pm on December 13th, 2018
- Drawing for winners will be completed the following day, December 14, 2018
- Results will be posted on the AG Workers’ Facebook page
Read Ag Workers’ complete policy eligibility guidelines HERE.
The contest begins on Thursday, November 1st at 8 am Central Time (CT) and ends on Thursday, December 13th at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time (CST). Random drawings will be conducted on December 14th, the day following the last day of the contest period.
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must participate in our Referral Program. One contest entry will be awarded for each referral submitted. The more referrals you submit, the better your chances of winning.
- To participate in this contest, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- Employees, officers and directors of AG Workers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The same stipulations apply to participating contractors and their business.
- Referrals must be real people and steps will be taken to confirm their existence.
How to Enter
- No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- Qualified entrants must have participated in our Referral Reward Program during the contest period.
- Entries are automatically submitted upon receipt and verification of qualified referral.
- The contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, E-mail address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the contest. The contest sponsors further reserve the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
- All winners will be chosen by AG Workers on the day following the last day of the contest.
- The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of qualified referrals during the applicable prize period.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of referrals received.
- No transfers or substitution in prizes will be allowed except by AG Workers, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Winner must arrange for and accept prize delivery no later than 10 days following the award of the prize.
- Winners will be notified either by phone or email within 3 days of the random drawing and details will be announced on the AG Workers Facebook page. If notification by email or telephone cannot be made, contractor will attempt to notify the winner via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the last known address of the winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
- By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the contest sponsors, and their employees and agents, their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the contest sponsors may deem appropriate.
- The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The contest sponsors shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests as required by local and state law.
- The contest sponsors are not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
- By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of contest sponsor personnel. The contest sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The contest sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and contest sponsor decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the contest sponsors, the contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the contest sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the contest sponsors and are final. The contest sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
The contest sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
Is there a way to simply send my friends an electronic “Application” so they may ask for a quote to compare their existing policy? [maybe I just don’t understand how to send in a request– I really feel this is a wonderful opportunity for friends and the company to benefit] I would like to “offer” it to friends and allow them to make the request.
Ag Workers is the best! Have been a member since 1974.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year