Excitement’s brewing for the 95th Annual Texas FFA State Convention! Last year’s Kick-Off Concert was a hit with Mike Ryan’s performance, and we’re eager to present a new artist this year—the talented Texas country musician Josh Ward.
To begin the festivities, we’ll be giving away Josh Ward merchandise and swag bags to two lucky winners. Keep scrolling for the official contest rules and learn how to enter!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of Texas who are attending the 95th Annual Texas FFA State Convention in Dallas, Texas. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, and/or household members) of the Sponsor, are not eligible to participate. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Agricultural Mutual Auto Insurance is the sponsor of this Giveaway and will make all decisions regarding the awarding of prizes and interpretation of these Official Rules. Any questions or comments concerning this Sweepstakes must be directed to Ag Workers Insurance, located at 5500 Lower Birdville Rd, Haltom City, Texas 76117.
3. How to Enter: Participants may enter the Giveaway by (1) liking AND (2) commenting “Josh Ward” on Ag Workers’ official contest post, located on Facebook and Instagram. One (1) entry per person per social media platform is accepted for the duration of this Sweepstakes. Entries generated by robot, script, or other automated means are not eligible for entry into this Sweepstakes. All entries must be completed and received by the deadline to be considered valid. Failure to complete any of the required steps listed above will result in disqualification.
4. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about July 10th, 2023, at 8:00 AM CT. All online entries must be received by July 11th, 2023, at 11:59 PM CT.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Selection of Winner: Two winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries on July 11th, 2023, after 4:00 PM.
7. Prize(s): The winner(s) will receive one (1) swag bag that includes a Josh Ward t-shirt and hat and other merchandise from Ag Workers.
8. General Rules: By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages as well as attorney’s fees. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo (including any images taken by Sponsor at the event), and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes in any media without further consideration. Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes associated with winning a prize. This Contest will be governed by Texas law.
Ag Workers Insurance reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest at any time without prior notice. The company is not required to provide a reason for such changes or termination, and all decisions regarding the Giveaway are final. In addition, Ag Workers Insurance reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Official Rules or attempts to interfere with the Giveaway or its administration in any way.
9. Notification & Verification of Eligibility: The winners will be notified via DM the day selection is made. If the winner(s) does not respond to the first prize notification within 24 hours of notification, rejects the prize, or fails to comply with these Contest Rules, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
The Giveaway hosted by Ag Workers Insurance is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.